Generator fumes kill couple in Benin (Photos/Video)


A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State.

There were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment.
The power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room.



One of their sons whose identity could not be ascertained at the time of filing this report was rushed to hospital for medical care.
The couple’s bodies were discovered by one of their sons, Bright, who did not sleep at home that day.
Bright said he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.

He said:

“I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me. It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.”

Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night.





video below
        
Generator fumes kill couple in Benin (Photos/Video)  Generator fumes kill couple in Benin (Photos/Video) Reviewed by Get it Right Nigerians on 07:04:00 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Seems like Nigerians don't learn, they know this action kills and they keep doing it. Rip to the dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't castigate them please, it can happen to anybody.

      Delete
    2. How is this castigation?? This is not the first time we are hearing stories like this.

      Delete
    3. The truth is Nigerians don't just listen.

      Delete

Take advantage of our blog traffic and promote your product to millions of viewers.

For advert placements and other Enquiries, kindly send us a mail at getitrightnigerians@gmail.com or call 08025707646, 07031338542

Visit the Play stores to Download our mobile app and stay up -to-date.

Powered by Blogger.