Breaking News

SO SAD!! Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos)

There was uncontrollable tears as family of six that died weeks ago were laid to rest in Rumuewhor community in Emohua Local Government.
The family were discovered days after inhaling carbon monoxide from a generator set according to police report.They were given a mass burial May their souls rest in peace. Amen

More pictures :


No comments

Take advantage of our blog traffic and promote your product to millions of viewers.

For advert placements and other Enquiries, kindly send us a mail at or call 08025707646, 07031338542

Visit the Play stores to Download our mobile app and stay up -to-date.